- 16 ounces rice noodles
- 5 large eggs
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 T soy sauce
- juice from two large limes
- 4 T brown sugar
- 2 1/2 t fish sauce
- 1 small bunch green onions
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside
- In a large skillet, heat the oil and add garlic, cook for a minute or two.
- Whisk the eggs lightly and add to the pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly until lightly scrambled, set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and red pepper flakes
- [url href=”https://therockymountainwoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/pad-thai-sauce.gif”][/url]
- Pour sauce into skillet with scrambled eggs and stir together.
- Add noodles and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with green onion, peanuts and cilantro.
- Toss lightly and serve with extra lime slices to squeeze over the top.