This recipe for Caramel Pecan Ice Cream came with my Kitchen Aid ice cream freezer attachment. I made it a night or so ago and ate every single bite. It’s just the perfect thing to cool off after a long day (except maybe for a gin & tonic, but you can always have one of those also).
- 3½ cups whole milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup warmed caramel sauce
- 1 package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 t vanilla
- ⅛ t salt
- 1½ cup chopped pecans
- Whisk all of the ingredients except the pecans in a medium mixing bowl until blended
- Cover and refrigerate for 6 hours
- Freeze according to the directions on your ice cream maker
- Add the pecans at the end
- Place in the freezer for a while until it firms up
Refreshing summertime dessert and so easy!!!
Recipe from Kitchen Aid
Stay cool my friends!