When I think of ham, I think of Holidays! Parties!
I’m here to tell you, though, that Ham can be Tuesday!
All it takes is a precooked ham and Ina’s glaze and you, too, can have ham anytime you like. This took me an hour and 15 minutes total and in that time, I baked a few potatoes and threw together a simple salad.
Who knew Tuesday night was a Holiday!
- 1 14 to 16 lb ham, precooked
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 small jar (8 oz) mango chutney
- ½ C Dijon Mustard
- 1 C light brown sugar, packed
- juice and zest from 1 orange
- Mince the garlic in a food processor fitted with a steel blade, add the chutney, mustard, brown sugar, orange zest and orange juice, process until smooth
- Pour over ham
- Bake for an hour at 350 degrees or until the ham is fully heated and glaze starts to brown
I am joining Ina Fridays this morning – to see what everyone else is contributing, please click on the links below: