It’s been unusually hot here for this time of year. I’m getting tired of sweating! One thing that has helped is my discovery of this lovely Paloma cocktail. I’ve had one every single night this week (don’t judge). It gives me something to look forward to after a long hot day working in the fields (just kidding, I work in an air conditioned office).
- Kosher Salt
- ¼ C grapefruit juice
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 1 t sugar
- ¼ C tequila
- ¼ C club soda
- slice of lime as a garnish
- Pour a little Kosher salt on a clean surface
- Rub the rim of an impossibly cute cocktail glass that your grandchildren gave you with a slice of lime and rub the rim in the salt
- Add the grapefruit juice - pink if you are so inclined (I was inclined), lime juice and sugar
- Add tequila and mix
- Top off with the club soda
Should I be worried that my grand kids give me cocktail glasses?
add some ice and take it out on the deck and sip, sip sip….