It’s lobster week here at RMW – kind of like shark week, but less scary…
Up today, we have Ina’s Lobster Salad, which is, like all of Ina’s recipes, perfectly delicious.
I made this for a pool party and it was sooooo good.
I spread it on cocktail bread instead of endive because I couldn’t find any endive in my market. Fancy crackers would work also.
Ina’s Lobster Salad
- 3/4 lb freshly cooked lobster, chopped
- 1/2 C mayo
- 1/2 C diced celery
- 1 T capers, drained and diced
- 1 1/2 T finely chopped dill
- pinch of Kosher Salt
- Few grinds of pepper from the mill
- Your choice of:
- Cocktail bread
- Mix lobster, mayo, celery, capers, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Spread on endive, bread or crackers