So easy to throw together, so comforting on a cold day, the perfect don’t want to cook but want something yummy weeknight meal.
Prosciutto really takes center stage here, as it should. There are never any leftovers when I make this.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 6 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ C olive oil
- 8 oz of prosciutto
- ¼ t red pepper flakes
- 1 C grated Parmesan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to the package directions
- Warm garlic in olive oil in a large skillet
- When spaghetti is done, instead of draining it, lift it with tongs and let it drain a bit then add to the skillet so a little of the cooking water ends up in the skillet
- Add red pepper flakes, Parmesan and salt and pepper to taste